SEVEN REASONS WHY WE SHOULD ABANDON ALL HEIRARCHICAL BASED CONTROL SYSTEMS.
Published on March 2, 2019
My website is called targetedindividualsireland.net
1. Whoever sits at the top of the hierarchy can be secretly controlled by an enemy.
2. Psychopaths always rise to the top because they are prepared to kill anybody that stands in their way of attaining money, power, status and control.
3. In a hierarchical based control system such as the American Presidency, one man at the top of the hierarchical based control system is suddenly deemed to know everything about everything, and is suddenly deemed to be a fount of all wisdom, a situation which is unreal.
4. No individual will agree to remain at the bottom of a heirarchy unless they are put under either trauma based mind control or else electronic mind control or both. Before electronic mind control became main-stream trauma based mind control was used in the church and state controlled school system through corporal punishment and through various forms of brainwashing which was administered by largely unknowing staff who had themselves become brainwashed on an earlier occasion. After school students are successfully inculcated into the heirarchical based control system very few of them will ever raise their heads above the radar again. They will be unquestioninglfy obedient to the system for the remainder of their lives.
5. When one belongs to a hierarchical based control system, they abandon use of their own conscience for the rest of their lives and they unquestioningly obey whatever orders they are given. Because of this error of their judgement they can be persuaded to go to war and kill other good living human beings for no reason other they the individuals who are to be killed live on a different part of the world.
6. In order for hierarchies to work we need to invent a false concept called authority. Authority is the concept of a diseased mind. It does not exist under natural law which is the only fixed and immutable law on the earth.
7. Human hierarchies are pyramid shaped and they are rigid. They are rigid because the individuals inside them have no human freedom. The individuals at the bottom layers of the hierarchy are denied freedom of expression in many areas. They can not act without the permission of the individuals on the next layer up. They are not allowed access to truth because if they did have access to it they would be able to usurp the leadership at the top of the hierarchy. Those at the top of the hierarchy hoard knowledge through classifying advances in technology because a differential in knowledge leads to a differential in power. The individuals at the very top of the hierarchy are frightened that their power would be usurped by those lower down the hierarchy so in order to stop that ever occurring they disempower those under them in the hierarchy by many means including bring about debt slavery through unfair banking laws, and also having anybody who questions their activities incarcerated in psychiatric hospitals thereby bypassing all laws which would otherwise protect those individuals from false incarceration. The individuals at the bottom of the false hierarchy eventually become passive because they become used to being told what to do. They lose all of their creativity and some even become depressed through lack of free will.
While human hierarchies are rigid, anarchies are fluid. The word anarchy means without rulers. An means without and archon means ruler. An anarchies is a linear based self regulating systems, a system of rules without rulers. Each human being within an anarchy enjoys one hundred percent free will and one hundred percent responsibility for taking care of themselves. In anarchies, human beings are at their most creative and responsible and vibrant. Under moral law, anarchies are the only way we are permitted to run our lives because it is only under systems of anarchy that we have the free will to exercise our conscience before we perform and act.
Hierarchies do not remain at the same level of rigidity over many years and decades. The tend to become more rigid as the years progress because those at and near the top of the hierarchy become more corrupt and more megalomaniac as they years go by. They develop a slave master mind set and they deny freedom of expression to those at the bottom because they do not wish anybody to challenge their leadership. The sooner we return to a linear based self-regulating system the better for the whole human race. Human beings are self-regulating by nature. They do not need to belong to hierarchies which only ever benefit those at the very top.
Some individuals are mind controlled to believe that the ones who sit at the top of the heirarchy are entitled to be there for many false reasons, some of which I have listed herebelow –
As each human being has hundreds of different facets to their characters, there can be no objective way to classify a human being. An accident of birth can not be grounds for conferring a high status on a human being.
“We are not our positions in society, our occupations, our culture, our beliefs, our financial status, our social status, our matrimonial status, our sexuality, our clothes, or how we speak. Take away all of these and we are still ourselves underneath. All of these are superficial identities, like masks. All of these superficial identities are transitory. We are consciousness, having a human experience.
Some human beings attempt to convince their fellow human beings that they have a higher status than the rest of the human race. They achieve this by using mind control tactics over their fellow human beings. They also send messages of their supposed superior status by acting superior at all times. They enhance the message by displays of superiority in the public arena by the skilled use of oratory. They also employ uniforms, titles, credentials , possessions and opulent surroundings to further enhance the lie that they are superior to others in some way. They sometimes pay attendents to attend to their every need and to bow to them when they are in the public arena. They have their staff organise large gatherings of fawning fans whenever they wish to push the notion of their supposed superiority further.
We are all equal. We came into this world empty handed and we will leave this world empty handed approximately eight decades later. We must value equality in the world above all else. Unquestioningly following the orders of our equals leads to acts of extreme evil because when we do so we refuse to take responsibility for our own actions by refusing to assess whether the order given is moral before we carry it out.
School children are erroniously being taught to believe in the concept of survival of the fittest, which is one of the four evil tenets of Satanism.
The worldwide would-be controllers are attempting to create a top down chain of command throughout the world. We aught to instead organise ourselves into a linear based self-regulating system, a system of rules without rulers, a system of self-government where we take back all power which we have erroneously given away to members of the self-proclaimed elite. If we returned this world to a system of anarchy right now the first undertaking we would have to achieve is to take down all technological systems which enable electronic control of both the minds and bodies of human beings and refuse to register births, marriages and deaths. We must urgently practice non-compliance to man made laws but we must comply with natural law in all areas. Natural law is a euphemism for moral law. In order to find out more about natural law you must study the occult. The word occult means hidden.